Ironic- Loss of Words

I'm surprisingly talkative in real life. My best friend holds the opinion that the first time I meet someone, I tend to overwhelm them with the sheer volley of words thrown in their direction. They have to duck for cover.

It is thus especially odd for me to be at a loss of words. Whatever are you supposed to write? This is my introduction to you- a future reader who might want to know where the ramblings initiated.

Let us waste no further time.

I have been reading books since I could cross the road alone and walk to the library. My summer vacations were spent devouring young adult romances and scary tales along a certain 'Fear Street'. Since then my two favourite genres are Romance and Horror. Admittedly they are the most difficult to write. Creating emotions is the basic function of both- and that is bloody hard!

I fancied myself to be a mills and boon writer quite earlier on and while in the 8th grade started writing tamer versions of romance stories. We all know what I mean. Wink! Wink!

These stories were held together by staple pins and tape. A friend that I reconnected with recently told me that she remembers reading them. She says they were surprisingly good for a girl that age. I beam in pride.

Reality strikes!

It is next to impossible to get published in this country. I could walk into the USA and find a decent publisher in say 7 years. But in India?

So to avoid the exchange of manuscripts from one hand to another, and to keep them creative juices flowing, I am going to write here.

If you like what I write, 'FOLLOW' me to world domination. Er- just click the follow button.
If you don't like what I write........... *mumbles to minions* 'Get the shark tank ready'.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts